Roanoke Family Lawyer
Dedicated Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, & Father’s Rights Law Firm
Family law matters like divorce, child custody, and child support are emotionally, physically, and mentally draining. Roanoke, TX lawyer attorney Glen W. Wood, Attorney at Law, will represent your interests and those of your children in these difficult times. Attorney Glen W. Wood will provide experienced advice, compassionate support, and dedicated legal representation.
As your professional family law firm, Glen W. Wood, Attorney at Law, will guide you through every aspect of your case, whether it involves divorce, child custody, child support, father’s rights, or more.
No matter what your family looks like or how it’s structured, traditional, unconventional, nuclear, extended, or blended— it is the most important thing in your life. The relationships we have with our family are perhaps the most socially, emotionally, and even spiritually fulfilling ones we have throughout the course of our lives. Our family and the relationships we have within it have the power to shape the kind of people we become and the quality of lives we live.
As a trusted and experienced attorney in Tarrant County, Texas, attorney Glen W. Wood, has represented numerous parties in family law cases and knows just how difficult, awkward, and emotionally exhausting they can be for everyone involved. Glen W. Wood, Attorney at Law, is here to represent you and to provide you legal guidance as your case winds its way through the legal system.
Whether you are going through a divorce, fighting for custody of your children, seeking or contesting support, claiming or contesting paternity, attorney Glen W. Wood, will help you to understand your legal situation, develop a plan of action and provide you with possible solutions.
In short, Attorney Glen Wood will develop a plan of action for prosecution or defense of you your case and will help you obtain the best possible outcome.
Call Glen W. Wood, Attorney at Law at (817) 934-7101 for a Consultation!
Experienced Family Lawyer
Having been in law practice since 1986 and practicing in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex since 1989, Glen W. Wood is an accomplished and experienced trial attorney who not only handles family cases, but also handles general civil litigation.
With his knowledge of the law and years of experience, attorney Glen W. Wood, will take on cases such as:
- Divorce Attorney: Divorce can often be unpredictable. Every couple’s divorce experience is unique, and emotions often make dealing with divorce issues very difficult. When it comes to the legal issues in a divorce case, the assistance of a competent and compassionate lawyer like Glen W. Wood will help prepare you for the divorce process, protect your rights, as well as provide representation to help ensure any orders and decrees are entered in the best interests of your children.
- Property & Asset Division: Division of marital property is one of the largest issues in most divorce cases, particularly in those that involve high-income individuals and business owners. Texas is one of the nine community property states here in the United States and division of the marital estate can be confusing to the layman. Attorney Glen W. Wood can provide knowledge of Texas community property law and help protect your interests, and rights regarding the marital estate.
- Child Custody Lawyer: Conservatorship or child custody here in Texas is all about finding an arrangement and entering orders that make the best interests of the children a top priority. Often, parents negotiate orders that the court approve if they are in the best interests of the children of the marriage. However, sometimes parents cannot reach an agreement concerning the children without court intervention. Determining a strategy and reaching a resolution that protects the welfare and future of your child or children while safeguarding your rights as a parent can be a complicated and emotionally charged process. Attorney Glen W. Wood will guide and support you through the process.
- Custody Enforcement: If a court has entered a conservatorship order that is being violated, an action for enforcement may be necessary to ensure compliance with the order.
- Custody Modification: In limited circumstances, the State of Texas allows certain adjustments to be made to conservatorship arrangements, including possession of and access to the children. If you believe that your current conservatorship arrangement needs to be modified, Glen W. Wood, Attorney at Law will assist you through the process.
- Child Support Attorney: In the state of Texas, the courts will enter orders for the support of any children of the marriage in a divorce proceeding. The courts may, from time to time, enter additional orders modifying a previous child support order if it becomes appropriate to do so. Attorney Glen W. Wood, Attorney at Law, can analyze the facts and provide you legal advice and representation.
- Spousal Support: Texas law provides for spousal support in limited circumstances and a good attorney can advise you regarding your case advocating for or defending against an award for spousal maintenance.
- Father’s Rights Lawyer: Most parents want to participate in raising their children. Texas law provides that on the filing of the divorce, the court shall enter orders for division of the marital estate, access to and conservatorship of the children, and support of the children of the marriage. The court must do so without discriminating on the basis of the marital status or sex of a parent. If you are currently struggling with establishing paternity, contesting it, or exercising your rights, privileges, and responsibilities as a father, Glen W. Wood will guide you through the legal process, represent you in court, and fiercely protect your rights and interests.
Let’s Talk- Compassionate Legal Advice
Glen W. Wood, Attorney at Law, has been a trusted family and trial attorney for since the 1980s; he clearly understands the struggles families and individuals go through in family cases. Glen W. Wood will actively and vigorously advocate for you. He will provide you legal advice tailored to your particular circumstances and the complexity of your Roanoke case.
Call Glen W. Wood, Attorney at Law today at (817) 934-7101 for your Consultation!